Veneers teeth is a good solution for a better smile that could be done at home or at the dentist.
Veneers will give a new look and and fresh feeling which would boost your self confidence.
According to the World Dental Association.
Veneers are made to correct so many dental problem such as chipped teeth or missing teeth.they are made from various materials such as porcelain or plastic.
It is an arch of teeth shape veneers that covers your original teeth and can be removed as needed.
How to get Porcelain veneers:
- Teeth would have to be shaved
- An Impression has to be made to do the custom veneers
- The dentist bonds the veneers to your shaves teeth.
- You will have visit the dentist after 1 week to make sure everything is aligned.
A composite resin veneer is made from a tooth-colored filling material bonded to the tooth.
Benefits of plastic veneers:
- No need to shave the teeth
- Less painful
- Easier to repair
- Cheaper in Price
Steps to Install Plastic veneers:
- The veneers are bonded to your teeth according to instructions.
- An Ultra Violet light is used to harden the veneers.
- The veneers will look natural and give a very nice smile.
Thinking to buy veneers?
- Your teeth and oral health must be in a good condition, you need to treat our teeth from any disease before getting veneers.
- If you clench or grind, do not get veneers, Unless you are ready and willing to wear a dental night-guard.
- You cannot undo the enamel removal after the veneers are done.
- Veneers might need to be renewed after a while.
- Know your expectations and available options by talking to a specialist. keep your teeth and gums healthy by visiting a dentist regularly.
Got Veneers? What's next:
- Veneers can easily brake or chip with excessive force. Avoid eating hard stuff.
- It will take our mouth several days to adopt to the strange object. You might need to see a dentist if you still feel uncomfortable.
- Maintain daily oral health by brushing and flossing your veneers. Use the right material to clean it.